Asset Implementation Artist
About The Position
NEP Virtual Studios combines Prysm Stages, Lux Machina, and Halon Entertainment under one banner to provide best-in-class virtual production services around the world. Lux Machina and Prysm stages design, build, and operate state of the art Virtual Production facilities while Halon Entertainment provides Game cinematic creation, visualization, and virtual art department services from concept to final pixel.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic asset artist who is looking for their first role working in a large gaming organization. This individual will have experience working in Unreal and Adobe Photoshop. Further, you will bring strong organizational skills and are eager to learn Unreal Engine techniques. This is a remote-work opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement artwork from internal and external sources to game systems, including blueprint asset content and the In-Game Store
- Validate technical and creative specifications of content
- Receive WIP and final assets and implement them into the game for review and submission
- Open communication to various disciplines regarding the status and known issues with the content
- Collaborate with both the client and internal supervisors regarding issues, status, and additional updates
- Strong grasp of concepts of composition, color, and design in visual media
- Experience in digital art, photography, or illustration
- Experience with Unreal Engine required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
- An understanding of technical aspects of graphic design
- Detail oriented
- Passion for games and creating digital media
- Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP’s Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
- $25 - $30 per hour
The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individual with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Due to the requirements of this position, NEP requires as a condition of employment for this position that a candidate be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If a candidate is offered this position with NEP, such offer is contingent on the candidate providing proof of full vaccination status by his or her start date. Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, NEP will consider reasonable accommodations to a candidate’s inability to vaccinate due to disability or religious belief, but NEP’s consideration of potential reasonable accommodations does not guarantee commencement of employment.