About The Position
NEP Virtual Studios combines Prysm Stages, Lux Machina, and Halon Entertainment under one banner to provide best-in-class virtual production services around the world. Lux Machina and Prysm stages design, build, and operate state of the art Virtual Production facilities while Halon Entertainment provides Game cinematic creation, visualization, and virtual art department services from concept to final pixel.
Lux Machina (LuxMC) is seeking a highly motivated coordinator with production experience to support the business affairs and marketing teams at an industry-leading entertainment technology company. The primary responsibilities of this individual would be to act as “air traffic controller” for the sales and business affairs team by managing schedules, tracking deadlines, organizing project documentation and supporting the VP of Sales and business team as requested.
- Attend sales and project development meetings, take detailed notes, input project information into the CRM system/intercompany documents and track follow up items.
- Act as first contact for incoming client calls, emails, etc. and route to the appropriate parties.
- Assist sales team in creating budget estimates and proposals.
- Coordinate with all departments of LuxMC to ensure clear communication of project goals, technical or creative requirements and applicable deadlines.
- Organize project files and confirm receipt of required client information, purchase orders and contracts.
- Coordinate with LuxMC and NEP marketing teams to help with the company’s marketing campaigns which may include copywriting, developing marketing assets, posting to social accounts or coordinating special projects.
- 2+ years experience in a production or administrative coordination roles and/or related industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, enjoys engaging with clients and capable of innovative problem solving.
- Detail-oriented team player with the ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Salesforce (or other applicable CRM software) with an aptitude for learning new software.
- The role will likely be required to track and respond to communications in off-work hours.
- The role may require travel.
The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
We are proud of our culture. We believe in treating people with respect and supporting their artistic and professional goals. In addition to working with some of the most talented people on big budget, feature films and AAA games, being a member of NEP Virtual Studios Entertainment entitles you to participation in our Employer Sponsored Benefits: 401k Plan (with matching), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (with employer contributions), Group Term Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation and Sick Pay, and Employee Assistance Program as well as a number of Voluntary Benefits. NEP Virtual Studios also supports your continued education, training (Studio Arts classes, online training, industry partner events), and career growth opportunities.
At NEP Virtual Studios we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We are committed to an environment that does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please let us know if you require